You can review this information before enabling these features. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and contact us if you have any questions.
If you don’t want to be on our mailing lists, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences in our emails.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
What personal information we collect
- When you sign up your email on our websites, KIRI Innovation may collect information including your email address, your name, IP address, location information.
- When you participate in events held by KIRI Innovation, we may collect information including your email address, your name, IP address, mailing address, phone number, location information.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on KIRI Innovation’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt-out anytime by updating your preferences in our email.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with KIRI Innovation, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve KIRI Innovation’s products, services, and customer communications.