In this video, Jack shares with you eight tips to improve your 3D scanning results.
- Objects. Transparent or reflective objects does not scan well. Phiz 3D scanner does the best job for cylindrical objects.
- The phone position. Insert 2/3 of your phone in the beacon.
- Turntable position. Make sure to place the turntable properly and you can see the Magic Mark.
- Distance of turntable. Make sure that you can see the whole figure in your phone.
- EV value. Adjust the value according to darkness of the object and light condition. Make sure that the laser is more observable in the camera.
- Clear the background. Make sure that there are no moving objects in the background.
- Scan condition. Do not scan under the sunshine or strong light.
- Stability. Make sure that the Phiz 3D scanner is placed in a stable environment to avoid shaky scanning.
To purchase Phiz 3D Scanner, you can use this link. Also let us know your thoughts at email@example.com and we look forward to talking to you.